Sunday, May 15, 2011

Who I am?

I don't know how to start, i am confused and i feel I am not happy right now..I am not hapy with my environment, may be because what happened weeks ago, You cannot please every people inside and outside even though I'm trying to please them. Maybe because there are some people who wants to see u down and cramped.

I know I have my own shortcomings and weaknesses but I am always very proud of myself, because all the jobs that I've been came through, I know I did my best.I like my performance very well, I guess it is because of my sincere dedication and determination with my work and my unending support in the undertakings in the organization. These attitudes which I possessed gave way to me to face a huge opportunities which will compensate my commitment.

I feel sorry to those people who are trying to pull me down because of the blessings that are coming way through my life " Ika Nga - "KUNG SAAN KAYO MASAYA, DUN KAYO, KUNG MASAYA KAYO MANIRA NG TAO PARA LANG MASIRA ANG ISANG KASAMA, BAHALA KAYO! ISA LANG ANG PINANINIWALAAN KO, SABI NI JESUS ANG TAONG PILIT NA BINABABA ANG ISANG TAO PARA MAKUHA ANG GUSTO EH HINDING HINDI MAGTATAGUMPAY! MAPUNTA KA MAN SA POSITION, HINDI KARIN MAGIGING MASAYA... SABI NGA NI JESUS MAPALAD ANG MGA MAPAGKUMBABA DAHIL SILA ANG PINAGPAPALA, KAYA NANINIWALA AKO NA AKO AY PAGPAPALAIN!" - excerpt from KM blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment