Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Belated Happy Mother's day to all Hot Momma like Me...

Enjoy motherhood because its not an easy job.the world worst profession is what all moms have...

A 24/7 job, no day off, no holiday, bonus,double pay, and most of all it's free and unconditional... well, maybe You're thinking it's a horrible work.. NO.. it's the most happiest and blessed job I've ever had.. because it's well compensated with love, a sprinkled of care and plus the BIG BONUS ever of SMILES and HUG from DEAR DAUGHTER BENISE who always makes me smile, cry at times... so.. do u think it's the worst profession?.. NOPE! LOVE it!!

MOMS out there Motherhood doesn't come with a manual... but no one is more expert at it

A mother is a superwoman working 24/7, a nurse, teacher, manager, chef, housekeeper, budget officer all in one.Her love is unconditional..There's only one thing wrong with her...She sometimes forgets what She is worth.

I want to thank my MOM and my MOTHER-In-Law because they did a great job in raising us. Without them, I won't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment