Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Perception; Who really am?

It's very interesting to think about all of the different ways that we are perceived. We can look like a completely different person from one person to the next. So much of it depends on circumstance, timing, mood, relationship, their perspective, etc.. This question really makes you wonder who you are at the core.... because even your own perception of who you are is just that, a perception. If I look at myself one way, and 100% of the people I run into look at me another way, who's right? It's all subjective huh?

Ultimately, I think I've probably been described in just about every way possible at one point or another. Well, hopefully not every way.I would like to describe myself as a very straightforward person who likes to take things in her stride in a very level-headed manner.Life is quite exciting to me as it has galores of opportunities and experiences to offer and i feel one should always make the right use of it. I am adventurous by nature for I like to take up new challenges. It gives me the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence.One thing I firmly believe in is that one should always strive towards individual betterment, in whichever form it may be.Therefore I'm never tired of beginning where others end. My aim is that people see me as a caring, open, fun loving, interesting, happy, centered, hard working,intelligent individual. On a good day, hopefully I'm at least a few of those things. On a bad day, you'd probably hear something more like; that selfish, disconnected,snobbish,brat,bitch, cunning, scheming, loud mouthed, inconsiderate so and so..:)

But I know only a few truly know me.My Family, My best friends & My Husband who also happens to be my best friend..he can testify that I Am...

*Intelligent and curious

*Career & Family oriented

*Spiritual open (in heart and in mind)

*Loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend & cousin.

*Beautiful and sexy (I'm not totally enlightened yet, in case you didn't know)

*Passionate

*Principled

*Friendly and outgoing

*Fun-loving and funny - love to laugh - but also a deep thinker who loves to engage in ideas and discussion

*Warm and affectionate

*Adventurous spirit

*Playful but Matured

*Generous and thoughtful

*Flexible - not rigid

*Loves to travel a lot and experience new things & visit new places

*A shop-a-holic

*Workaholic in nature

*A leader u can look up to (yet open to advise and learning from others)

*Confident and assertive, yet humble and not over-bearing (not a cocky know-it-all)

*Honest and loyal

*Thrives on challenge

*Ethical and compassionate

*Responsible - someone u can count on

*Easy-going

*Energetic - zest for life

*Has a sense of gratitude and appreciation for life and God's gifts

*Not naive but not cynical -positive outlook

*Sensitive and caring, yet distinctly strong

*Cares about the feelings of others

*Supportive wife to my Husband

*Kind

*Protective to my daughter & family(but not overly) and chivalrous

*Hate liars & pretentious people

*Good friend but a bad enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment