Monday, February 27, 2012

MY La Paz Sand Dunes Adventure2



I try to hold on tight to the loop bars at the back of 4×4 jeep we were on but the large un-even size of the bars which are both larger than my grip were already a challenge. Besides, there was another person in front of me hugging the bar tight while screaming her head off. I let-off a scream as well as soon as I saw our way down the high ridge. Then it’s a strategic balance of rooting my legs inside the jeep to keep me from flying out as our jeep descends. The brief landing didn’t give us enough time to breath as our jeep make its way up the ridge and there are more ahead. Of the many times I’ve been to Paoay before but it has never been this fun until now.the Sand Dunes experience in Ilocos Norte, is really fun.




By the end of the course everyone on our 4X4 was just exhilarated. It was really fun and the most fun 4X4 experience I had. Paoay Sand Dunes really have something going here and I can certainly recommend it. Among the old favorites site in Ilocos, this is one great addition to the region and also my favorite paRT on our Ylocos Adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment